2017年8月1日星期二

Movie cosplay costume for wonder woman

I came to costume from Archives rather than the other way around.  I am familiar with costume from Justice League Costume I did as a teenager and my own personal research interest in Elizabethan costume, but my background is in film, television and information science. 
I knew about costume from the perspective of production, but when I took over all the production collections at Marvel costume, one of the first things I had to educate myself about was the care and handling of DC costume
I learned a great deal from colleagues from the museum and the conservation worlds, from my predecessors here at Marvel costume, and I read everything I could get my hands on regarding costume preservation so that I could handle costume as well as I handled any other format of materials.
One of the best things about my job is how different it can be from day to day.  I might spend the day pulling costumes from our Fast franchise films for use and/or reference by the upcoming sequel’s wardrobe department. 
I could be working on a request for new costumes and props from Bates Motel or Hail, Caesar. I may be updating locations from our recent facility move.  I also work on our loans and exhibit program, serving both internal clients like Theatrical Marketing or Publicity and external requests like Marvel costume Museum.  Additionally, I administer loan agreements, review facilities reports.

没有评论:

发表评论