2017年9月11日星期一

You will be able to meet and greet with Wonder Woman

Looking for a fun activity for your children? Head on out to the Governor’s Square Mall at 2801 Wilma Rudolph Blvd for the Meet the Justice League event. This will take place on August 12th from 11 am to 5 pm, about 30 minutes from Fort Campbell.
You will be able to meet and greet with Wonder Woman, Batman, and Superman. There will also be a costume contest at 2 pm so make sure your kids dress up like their favorite Justice League character. They could win a fun prize. Please visit this link for more information and make plans for a fun event with your kids.
There have been several articles and YouTube videos about the possibility of Tessa Bonham Jones playing Supergirl in the upcoming Justice league on November 17th. They went to great lengths to scoop WB in what was strictly a guess based on the cast listing of Justice League on imdb.com. Here is a look at the list. She is listed as a “Young Girl” below in the page.
I have long wanted to make a Fancy Dress costume for my kids. And I kept thinking “yes yes, when they are older”. Then I suddenly realised, that when they are TOO much older, they will not WANT to wear a homemade fancy  dress costume, however cool I think it is. So NOW is the time. I seized the moment. And decided, pretty much on a whim, to my Red Ted a BATMAN costume! How to best go about it.
Ever pragmatic person that I am, I didn’t want him to outgrow it in 3months. SO. The basis of this costume is a black T-shirt and black trousers. Which most kids have in their wardrobe. And as he grows, he can just change into a bigger black T and a bigger black pair of trousers.

没有评论:

发表评论